Welcome to Carmen D`Anna's Blog

Welcome to Carmen D`Anna's blog on Cold Sassy Tree written by Olive Ann Burns. People who may be reading this might find my personal thoughts on Cold Sassy Tree and some facts about myself. If you read further you will find out about my family and how I am similar to my mother, and which sister I am closest to.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Who am I Similar To?

In the Book Cold Sassy Tree by Olive Ann Burns, Will is similar to his Grandpa. He was told by his granny that he walked like him, twitched his shoulders liked him, and looked like him. His granny told him he was a spitting image of Grandpa Blakeslee. The only difference was that Will had brown eyes and Grandpa Blakeslee had blue.
In my family I am similar to my mother. Many people say that I look like her. We both have different colored eyes, hers are blue, mine are green.

1 comment:

  1. You need to underline book titles (or italicize them). You also need for this post to be quite a bit longer (200 words). You need more detail about what you and your mom have in common. Right now this feels unfinished.
    15/20

    ReplyDelete