Welcome to Carmen D`Anna's Blog

Welcome to Carmen D`Anna's blog on Cold Sassy Tree written by Olive Ann Burns. People who may be reading this might find my personal thoughts on Cold Sassy Tree and some facts about myself. If you read further you will find out about my family and how I am similar to my mother, and which sister I am closest to.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Reaction


My reaction to “Cold Sassy Tree” is that it is an okay book so far. The writer brings me into the book by the way that people act in it. I like how the writer uses the accents that make you feel as if you were in the book. The characters are very interesting and it’s fun to see how they act toward people in their community. The young boy Will really informs you about Cold Sassy and what they think is wrong or right.

1 comment:

  1. Carmen, this post also needed a quote from the book. 17/20

    ReplyDelete