Welcome to Carmen D`Anna's Blog

Welcome to Carmen D`Anna's blog on Cold Sassy Tree written by Olive Ann Burns. People who may be reading this might find my personal thoughts on Cold Sassy Tree and some facts about myself. If you read further you will find out about my family and how I am similar to my mother, and which sister I am closest to.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

25 Random Things


  1. I love goldfish
  2. I was a hotdog for Halloween last year
  3. I have been to Italy
  4. I ride horses
  5. I have four sisters
  6. My favorite fruit is watermelon
  7. I hate reading
  8. I watched the movie Hot Rod 6 times over break
  9. I was once chased by a one-legged chicken
  10. My favorite restaraunt is Chili's
  11. I have two dogs, three cats, and a horse.
  12. Over break I watched over 25 reruns of CSI: Miami
  13. I went shopping for summer clothes
  14. I ate tons of candy on Easter
  15. I have a star ring that I never take off
  16. I slept for 12 hourson Saturday
  17. I used to play soccer
  18. I went to friendly's over break and our waitress had an asthma attack after she gave us our food.
  19. Over break I went shopping
  20. I went to the beach over break
  21. I hula hooped
  22. I bawled my eyes out after watching Marley and Me
  23. I played tennis
  24. I swam in an indoor pool with creepy children
  25. I saw a creepy man in Friendly's and took a picture of him

No comments:

Post a Comment